Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentines Ideas

I am not a fan of Valentine's Day.  For me the holiday is too commercialized and forced.  It has ridiculous expectations as well.  Even though I'm not a fan I do make the day special for my daughters.  We do go out to eat.  I pick fun options for that day though.  Chik-fil-a or Peter Piper's are the options this year.  A good thing about these places is they will not be packed like if I chose Samurai Steakhouse or Roadhouse.  Through Pinterest I have found some very cute decor ideas as well as Valentine ideas. 

I made this garland for $3.00 from a pinterest inspiration.  It was that cheap because the hearts were a 3 pack of Christmas decorations that I found 50% off after Christmas (50 cents each pack).  The ribbon was a dollar at Dollar Tree. 

I spent less than $1 each on these Valentine gifts for my girls.  No this is not the ones I made.
Four pack drinks are $1.  I bought a snack size bag of kisses for less than a $1.  Then leftover ribbon, baggies and paper. 

I have yet to do these projects but I have the supplies.  

 Too cute!  All the supplies I already have so it will only cost me time.  I'll post an update picture when we do it. 



I will leave you guys on this note.



I'm at 1001 Pins.


No comments:

Post a Comment