Monday, February 27, 2012

I keep individual muscle milks in the house but figure that much protein drinks I needed a bulk supply.  I choose Greens & Whey in chocolate.  It tastes as bad as it sounds. 

I prefer muscle milk in chocolate. 

I also purchased more fruit.  I bought bananas, grapes, blackberries, strawberries, oranges, pears and some pineapple.   Day one of the flush I weighed in at the gym at 187 pounds.  Boo!  Day one was the hardest day of the detox.  I was starving that evening but did not let myself cheat. 

Day Two & Three I did not weigh myself.  I did eat the fruit every two hours as suggested.  Because of my hunger I started each morning with a banana.  I did cheat each day with my coffee and creamer. Saturday I weighed in at 182.8 pounds.  I am impressed and I do feel a bit lighter.  So I give this fruit flush two thumbs up!
 
I've pinned 1288 Pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment