Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Post Valentines Day

The girls and I had lots of fun.  We got a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's, homemade sonic cherry limeades and rented Treasure Buddies.  It's one of those talking dog movies....smh.  It was low-key but just as much fun as going out.  My oldest daughters favorite candy bar is almond joy.  I made almond joy cupcakes

and heart cookies for dessert. 

The almond joy cupcakes were simple and semi-homemade.  I made chocolate cupcakes.  I took a tub of butter cream frosting added a 1/4 teaspoon coconut flavoring & half a bag of shredded coconut to it.  I piped that on the cupcakes then pressed slivered almonds on top.  I placed them in the freezer.  After an hour I took them out and coated them with chocolate magic shell.

The heart cookies were just drop sugar cookies with a candy heart pressed into them.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

I'm at 1189 Pins!  Is there a point where I max out?!

No comments:

Post a Comment