Thursday, January 12, 2012

the smelly & the bacony

The laundry detergent I made is lacking in smell. To amp it up in the scent department I've made a homemade fabric softener. I normally do not use fabric softener.  I think my next laundry detergent batch I will add some crushed, dried lavender or maybe vanilla to add some scent to it.

For the fabric softener I used sauve cherry blossom and it smells good.  If you decide to make fabric softener  you need to shake it up before each use. The vinegar causes separation as it sits. 



BACON CUPS for salad!  I accept that challenge!!!  I know bacon is not healthy but I'll run a few extra minutes to eat this.  

I know this is blasphemy but it was too bacony for my salad tastes.  Maybe next time a smaller cup would be preferable. 


I'm at 569 Pins



No comments:

Post a Comment