Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cookie Exchange

The Women's Ministry at my Church is hosting its first Cookie Exchange this year.  I am very excited.  I have participated in these before with friends but it was always small not a large affair.  Lucky us we only have to supply our table, 12 women, with cookies and recipes.  I love baking and trying new recipes. I started a Pin Board solely dedicated to this event.  For the Cookie Exchange   Check out my favorite ideas to take.

  
In case you have never participated or have no idea what a cookie exchange is let me explain.  A group of people set a date.  On that date each person brings cookies for everyone to taste plus recipes for everyone to take home.  The host normally supplies the area to set the cookies, plates, napkins, forks (for bar cookies), drinks, cups and decor.  As a host gift to these affairs I usually gift an interesting cookie cutter or vanilla. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment