Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Thredup

This find I did not find on Pinterest.  I wanted to share it anyways.  I love saving money!  I sell at least half of my daughters clothes to consignment.  I was always nervous about thredup.  Even with all the rave reviews people online gave it.  I did not know anyone personally that had bought a box of used clothes through their consignment system.  On Sunday I decided to check online to give them another shot.  Thredup has completely revamped their online store.  It's no longer individuals selling their boxes of clothes.  It's just an online consignment shop.  You pick the clothes you want and order only those.  To "consign" you merely mail them clothes in a bag they provide.  To make it even better right now you get 20% off.  I bought my girls two awesome Easter dresses that should be here Friday!  Check them out if you are looking for great buys or wanting to consign.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment