Monday, February 4, 2013

Epic brownie cheesecake fail

Every once in a while you run across an amazing recipe or craft you desperately want to try out.  It looks awesome.  Then you do it and it does not look as awesome as the picture you saw.  That just happened to me. 

 I saw a recipe for a brownie caramel cheesecake on Pinterest.  I followed the recipe but mine turned out BAD!  I mean look at it. 
 

 You live and you learn.  What I learned is #1 never do a water bath with cake or brownie only cheesecake.  #2 Just slop the fudgey brownie mix on top of the cheesecake and serve as fudgey cheesecake!  #3 I could so recreate the top picture by baking the brownie per box instructions.  Make her caramel sauce & cheesecake.  Then layer them all together!  And #3 I will do one day.  Not today but one day.......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment